360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the effects market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT TECHNICAL CLIENT ADVISORY SERVICES (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You want to know what jobs fit best to your personality and your skills? Check it out.
- Be the first point of contact for clients with technical issues or generic questions of a technical nature
- Record client issues and log the details in a ticketing system
- Prioritize important issues and pass on to the relevant technical teams
- Offer clients a standard solution to entry-level technical issues where possible, or pass the case onto the relevant team to further investigate
- Share with senior members of the team any risks that you might observe such that the relevant individual or team can take over the issue
- Take phone calls when other team members are busy and represent the TCAS team in a positive and professional manner
- Where any doubt or uncertainty exists, quickly escalate issues to senior team members
- Student of a computer-related, scientific or mathematical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Physics or similar)
- Demonstrable interest in any financial markets (any knowledge of Foreign Exchange and Money Markets) is highly desirable
- Demonstrable interest in any IT discipline (although not essential, any IT skills would be highly desirable
- Analytical thinker with a creative approach to problem solvin
- Comfortable speaking to different types of people, able to communicate clearly and make quick decisions
- Able to remain calm when under uncertain of what to do and know who to ask for assistance
- Work with integrity and be reliable
- Self-reliable and proactive
- Good team worker
- Good verbal and written language skills in both English and German (at least B2), other language skills are a plus
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via eMail to:
360 Treasury Systems AG
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 900 289 0
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline , working attitude , ownership , communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team , decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures , performance , company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system , with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.
We have so many nice people and they are from all over the world. I really like talking to them and learning about their culture. I feel really comfortable in this environment. Also even though I am a working student I get a lot of responsibilities, for example talking to clients and having my own projects - that really makes me feel that I am part of a team. That motivates me every day to do my best.