360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You will be part of our diverse software development unit who practice Scrum the right way. You assist from day one with the further development and optimization of system functionalities, as well as with the creation of technical documentation. Learning with our senior developers to design Software and Architecture for our Java Platform, using a variety of technologies. Your tasks can be aligned with your University requirements.
- Design, implement and support our systems while using a wide variety of standard technologies like Client/Server, Virtualization, Cloud
- Ownership for projects according to your experience level
- Evolve your software development skills far beyond the coding level, also diving into security concerns, scalability, usability, and other cross-cutting aspects
- Ideally you are studying at University or University of Applied Science with focus on IT
- First or advanced experience with Java programming language and its libraries
- Basic knowledge of Databases including Oracle and/or MySQL
- Willingness to work full stack (Java, AngularJS, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Network programming
- Distributed computing
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated, self-driven and interested in Software Engineering
- Ability to work analytically
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor / Master Thesis in consultation with the team
- Possibility for a permanent employment after successful graduation
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Alexandr Mamei, Head of CTS Performance Team
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.