360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT JAVA DEVELOPER FOR CLIENT-INTEGRATION (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
- You will take care of the full software development life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Implementation solutions in accordance to agreed standards
- Implement Unit- & Integration-Tests
- Develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Implement system enhancements in order to extends 360T ́s technical service-offerings
- We will give you the opportunity to get to know different technologies and take on a responsibility for challenging tasks
- Ideally you are studying at University or University of Applied Science with focus on IT
- You have first or advanced experience in programming with Java, its core-libraries and Design-Patterns and datastructures
- You have basic knowledge in any of these technologies:
- XML, XSLT
- Spring, Camel, Freemarker
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- You are able to work analytically and systematically with a quick-wittedness
- You have good organizational skills and are able to handle multiple topics at once
- You are willing to work self-dependent
- Furthermore, you are self-confident and work with great commitment
- A high level of spoken and written English is required
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.