360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT INTEGRATION PROJECT SUPPORT (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You will be part of the Project Management Team and directly reporting to our Head of Project Management. From day one you assist the team in realizing interfaces between 360T trading platform and customer systems. As a working student you will also get the chance to take over ownership for projects reflecting your experience and skills. You will have the chance to do your Bachelor / Master thesis in consultation with the team and will have the opportunity for a permanent employment after successful graduation.
- Configure standardized STP interfaces between 360T trading platform and customer systems
- Coordinate related tasks with development and networks teams
- Communicate progress to stakeholders verbally and in written form
- Test interfaces and troubleshoot issues during implementation phase
- Document projects in company internal tools
- Support projects team for diverse tasks (documentation, process description…)
- Participate in presales activities
- Currently enrolled as Bachelor or Master student (e.g. Business Informatics, Business/IT Consulting, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Physics or similar)
- Interested in financial markets and in project management
- Analytical thinking skills, well-organized and be able to pay attention to details
- Strong communication skills, and confident in interacting with different stakeholders
- Proficient in both written and spoken English; Good knowledge of German or another language is an advantage
- Team player who takes on responsibility and executes tasks independently
- MS Office, Jira/Confluence skills are a plus
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.