360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT FOR CLIENT INTEGRATION (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of the Client Integration Team and report directly to our Head of Client Integration. As a working student in the Team, you will have the opportunity to get to know different technologies and take on responsibility for challenging tasks. You will be working closely with your team and assist your team from day one with the further development and optimization of system functionalities, as well as with the creation of technical documentation. You will have the chance to do your Bachelor / Master thesis in consultation with the team and will have the opportunity for a permanent employment after successful graduation.
- Take care of the full software development life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Implementation solutions in accordance to agreed standards
- Implement Unit- & Integration-Tests
- Develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Implement system enhancements to extends 360T ́s technical service-offerings
- Ideally you are studying at University or University of Applied Science with focus on IT
- Able to work analytically and systematically with a quick-wittedness
- Good organizational skills and able to handle multiple topics at once
- Willing to work self-dependent
- Self-confident and work with great commitment
- A high level of spoken and written English is required
- First or advanced experience in programming with Java, its core-libraries, Design-Patterns and data structures
- Basic knowledge in any of these technologies:
- XML, XSLT
- Spring, Apache Camel, FreeMarker
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Bash)
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.