360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT FINANCE (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of the Finance Team and report directly to our Head of Finance. As a working student in the Team, you get to know different topics around accounting and finance and take on responsibility for challenging tasks. You will be working in a friendly atmosphere and will be fully integrated into the Finance team and the Front Office team and assist them from day one with your ambitious, hardworking attitude.
- Assist in creditor management and preparation of payments
- Assist in billing procedures and debtor’s management of 360T Group
- Assist in daily administrational tasks
- Constant optimization and development of systems and processes
- Participate in projects
- Assist in the preparation of statutory German GAAP (HGB)
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and reporting
Skills & Requirements
- Student of business administration with specializations in Finance, Accounting or Taxes. Any additional professional qualification within Finance would be a plus
- At least six months of relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience) and relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies or practical experience)
- A sharp and analytical mind
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- Good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Fluent in German and English
- Bachelor / Master Thesis in consultation with the team
- Possibility for a permanent employment after successful graduation
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.