360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
WORKING STUDENT BUSINESS CLIENT ADVISORY SERVICES (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You will be part of the Business Client Advisory Services Team and directly report to our Head of Business Client Advisory Services. From day one you will be in close contact with our internationally renowned client base (Multinational Corporates, Institutionals and Banks, etc.) and gain FinTech / FX Market experience. According to your skills, you can take over ownership of projects while growing in your role and building a network of contacts. You will have the chance to do your Bachelor / Master thesis in consultation with the team and will have the opportunity for a permanent employment after successful graduation.
- Manage, solve and escalate incoming requests from clients
- Handle user management tasks (user creations, deletions, amendments, etc.)
- Assist the team to rollout new, state-of-the-art platform functionalities to our clients
- Gain expertise in our product offering and hold client training sessions
- Run reports for internal and external stakeholders (banks, corporates, asset management firms, etc.)
- Communicate and conduct yourself in a professional manner
- Currently enrolled as Bachelor or Master student (e.g. Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Business/IT Consulting, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar)
- Interested in financial markets
- Open and communicative character
- Good organizational skills, self-motivated with a pro-active work ethic
- Conscientious worker with high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and to quickly adapt to new processes
- High level of verbal and written English and German languages
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.