360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
TEST / AUTOMATION ENGINEER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of the Quality Assurance and Testing Team and directly reporting to our Unit Lead of Trading Services. As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of 360T platform. You will be responsible for designing and implementing an automation solution for functional and non-functional test requirements whilst working closely with the development and testing team. Ownership is a big part of the role as you will take over responsibility for products / features etc. and share your knowledge in the team.
- Implement automated solutions for various testing requirements
- Play a key role in expanding our existing automation capability for increased test coverage
- Review and improve existing automation approach
- Create and maintain test artefacts for regression testing and automation
- Participate in manual test creation / execution
- Track quality assurance metrics and report test results periodically to provide clarity and transparency in all the deliverables
- Improve the overall platform quality
- Collaborate closely with the software development, support, project management and business teams
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Graduate with good, relevant business or technical degree or similar level
- Minimum 3 years of development and / or test automation experience and 5 years of overall experience in Quality Assurance and Testing
- Extensive experience in developing test automation scripts in Java
- Experience in working with databases (Oracle/ PostgreSQL)
- Experience in developing or maintaining test automation framework for REST/FIX APIs
- Excellent hands-on experience with test automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Robot Framework), test automation frameworks (Data Driven, Keyword Driven and Hybrid), CI - CD (Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket), and version control (Git, SVN)
- Experience in automating complex applications, preferably in banking / trading systems
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced company with entrepreneurial spirit
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.