360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
TEST / AUTOMATION ENGINEER (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You will be a part of the Quality Assurance Department and directly report to our Head of IT – QA & Testing. As a Software Test / Automation engineer, you will have an opportunity to accelerate the delivery and improve the quality of 360T platform. You will be responsible for designing and implementing an automation framework for functional and non-functional test requirements. You will be working closely with development and testing teams to create test suites, build / maintain test harnesses and contribute to various quality assurance and testing initiatives.
- Implement automated solution for various testing requirements of our trading platform
- Play a key role in expanding our existing automation capability for increased test coverage
- Create and maintain test artefacts for regression testing and automation
- Participate in manual test creation / execution as and when required
- Report test results periodically and provide clarity and transparency in all the deliverables
- Review and improve existing automation approach
- Improve the overall platform quality
- Collaborate closely with software development, support, project management and business teams
- Graduate with good, relevant business or technical degree or similar level
- 3+ years of experience in Java development or building automation frameworks in Java is mandatory
- Hands-on experience with server-side automation is mandatory
- Familiar with Linux commands
- Good knowledge of database concepts and writing and reviewing SQL statements
- Hands on experience with TestNG or Junit
- Experience with Selenium, TDD/BDD, Cucumber Feature File, or similar tools
- Capability to switch between Test Automation and Manual testing as and when required
- Experience with developing automated tests for REST API and FIX API is a plus.
- Experience with non-UI / non-Web automation in banking / trading systems is a big plus
- Preferable experience / knowledge in one of the financial derivatives domains
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Vaibhav Dhanda, Test Automation Engineer
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.