360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
TECHNICAL CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
360T • New York
360T – passion for excellence
The role of Technical Client Advisory Services (T-CAS) is to provide efficient and valuable, dedicated service to 360T’s customers. Service comprises both business and technical support where excellent customer communication is an integral part of the CAS team. The team provides 24x5 1st and 2nd level support, technical client advisory services and acts as the primary point of contact for customers for a wide range of technical and business-related issues.
- Provide first and second line support for all incoming customer queries via email, phone or by any other media related to our platform
- Actively work in UNIX and Windows operating systems; utilize standard UNIX utilities to retrieve and review FIX protocol and XML logs and identify and troubleshoot problems associated with client orders
- Manage and monitor technical integrations, involving pre- and post-trade solutions; primary focus on integration solutions via FIX protocols, FTP and SFTP uploads for proprietary and third party execution platforms, Order Management Systems (OMS) and Pre-Trade Risk controls
- Facilitate daily discussions with various internal and external technology teams, review pending technical issues, and escalate bugs by using Jira
- Assist with go-lives, to ensure customer is correctly configured and able to execute deals - review of mappings and stream configurations from technical side
- Handle ITSM cases, complete all work tickets in a comprehensive manner using clear concise English and ensure translation takes place if any other languages are used
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues for our local New York office team
- Providing support regarding operating system configuration, troubleshooting of TCP/IP applications such as email and web browsing, ISP connectivity problems such as DNS, Email, Web Hosting, router configurations, and VPN troubleshooting
- University qualification, degree (minimum Bachelors in relevant field e.g. Finance, Engineering and/or Computer based discipline)
- Working experience in client services/ middle office/ back office or a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus on corporates and banks
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms is preferred
- Ability to roll out client projects and write up product requirements
- Strong sense of customer service/support, detail, and service oriented
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, team spirit and can-do approach
- High ability to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural organization
- Excellent work ethics and lead by example
- Proficient in the English language, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
The position is based in New York City and available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.