360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
TECHNICAL CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - AMERICAS
360T • New York
360T – passion for excellence
- Provide excellent service for existing and new customers
- Build and maintain relationships with key people of clients
- Resolve technical problems or business workflow issues during initial client communication
- Assist clients identify issues with underlying hardware infrastructure
- Assist with identification of software bugs and work with internal teams to manage through to resolution
- Effectively manage the escalation process for any incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- Investigate and manage trading problems
- Perform regression testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Assist account managers and clients with “go live” and resolve connectivity and technical issues with our Java-based client software
- Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge about company products and services
- Run lesson-learnt sessions and constantly facilitate knowledge sharing by documenting learnings from the past
- Permanently encourage team members to transfer knowledge and provide insights to colleagues
- Technical Tools:
- Protocols: TCP/IP, FIX Protocol
- Language: XML, Java
- University qualification, degree (minimum Bachelors in relevant field; Finance, Engineering and/or Computer based discipline).
- Working experience in client services/ middle office/ back office or a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus on corporates and banks
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms is preferred.
- Ability to roll out client projects and write up product requirements
- Strong sense of customer service/support, detail, and service oriented
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, team spirit and can-do approach
- High ability to work effectively within a multi-functional and cross-cultural organization
- Proactive and consistently high output work ethics and lead by example
- Proficient in the English language, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Clear career concept
- Robust benefit package, including 401(K) employer match
- Paid time off
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.