360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
TECHNICAL CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
- Resolve technical problems or business workflow issues during initial client communication
- Assist clients identify issues with underlying hardware infrastructure
- Assist with identification of software bugs and work with internal teams to manage through to
- Effectively manage the escalation process for any incidents that cannot be resolved immediately
- Investigate and manage trading problems
- Perform regression testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Assist account managers and clients with “go live” and resolve connectivity and technical issues
- with our Java-based client software
- Good experience and understanding of fundamental IT concepts (Java, TCP/IP, Linux/Unix, Windows, web technology, log file analysis, performance / connectivity trouble-shooting)
- Good academic background, degree educated (minimum Bachelors, in a Computing based discipline, other degree subjects will be considered depending on experience)
- Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment would be desirable
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Language skills required: Very good level of verbal and written English and German
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in London and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.