360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You will be part of the Infrastructure & System Administration Team directly reporting to our Head of Infrastructure & Platform. As a System Administrator you work in a team which has responsibility for the entire company infrastructure ranging from end user computing, corporate environment, datacenter and platform systems. You get the chance to broaden experience as well as continue specialization in individual disciplines.
- Ensure stability of the distributed 360T trading platform infrastructure
- Create and further develop a full infrastructure automation through Infrastructure as Code DevOps practices
- Troubleshoot and solve problems for all technologies and IT systems
- Create the tools and know-how as inhouse service to internal employees
- Firstclass support for fellow employees and customers
- Participate in rotating on-call to cover out of hours critical emergencies
- Improve established systems for better resilience and stability
- Accept and search out new challenges within the organization, question current practices and bring fresh ideas to the infrastructure team and company as a whole
- Very strong knowledge of Linux and networking
- Experience with Windows administration
- Demonstrated history in Infrastructure Automation (Vagrant, Ansible, Saltstack, Docker)
- Ability to clearly and concisely converse as well as explain to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excitement and ambition to learn and develop new skills
- A deep interest in Open Source technologies
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills for complex issues
- Good people skills
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.