360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SOFTWARE ENGINEER CLIENT INTEGRATION (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
- Handle customer projects and synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Partnering with business and technical teams to identify objectives, recognize opportunities and produce innovative solutions
- Develop architectures and implementations in accordance to agreed standards
- Support Development-, Pre-Production- and Live-environments
- Define and document functional and performance requirements, implement Unit-, Integration- and Stress-Tests
- Define API specifications based on open protocols (e.g. FIX, SOAP, REST)
- Implement system enhancements to extend 360T’s technical service-offerings
- Architect and develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Investigation/Analysis of technical problems on a live production platform
- Constantly improve general framework
- Maintain and improve existing codebases
- 3+ years of experience in Java programming and its core libraries
- Deep knowledge of Core Java, with good understanding of concurrency/multithreading
- Experience with Junit/Mockito
- Solid experience with Linux operating systems
- Solid experience with Messaging technologies (e.g. Webservices, FIX-Protocol)
- Clean and understandable code writing
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Outstanding reasoning skills, highlighted in identifying pragmatic solutions aligned with the long-term goals
- Ability to discuss technical issues confidently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical, debugging, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in parallel
- Highly organized, prioritization and planning skills to meet tight deadlines
- Team player
- Able to work independently and under pressure in a production environment
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, other language skills are a plus
- Clear career concept
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- Switch between Software Development teams according to interests, projects, and skills
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.