360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Work in an engineering team to maintain systems and to be a guardian of the end-to-end performance and reliability of 360T’s services.
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot issues across the entire stack – software, application and network.
- Pro-active monitoring and risk mitigation activities to ensure minimization of critical production issues and recurring problems.
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently under pressure in our production environment.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services along with Hot-fixes into production.
- Take part in a shared 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Knowledge Management
- Formal documents to be prepared to a professional standard
- Complex or difficult concepts, e.g. IT specs, to be explained in clear, succinct and effective terms.
- Presentations to follow “current” market branding requirements and formats.
- Documents to be retained / filed for future reference.
- Knowledge and insights to be proactively shared with colleagues (especially juniors).
- Own knowledge to be updated through continuous professional development.
- Java programming skills (3+ years) and knowledge about its core libraries. Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems with good knowledge of concurrency and synchronization issues/techniques in a multi-threaded environment.
- Strong understanding and experience with handling Unix/Linux platforms. Should be comfortable with maintaining a large-scale service platform.
- Experience with system performance tuning at all levels (including Java/JVM, sqls, buffer management, etc.)
- Experience with performance-engineering for low-latency applications with practical knowledge of shell scripting in various languages (like Python).
- Should have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate across teams and skill levels.
- Financial industry or comparable experience is a plus.
- Distributed multi-threaded systems
- Messaging technologies (JMS, AMQP, JGroups)
- Database systems (including Oracle and/or MySQL)
- Object-relational-mapping technologies (Hibernate)
- One or more additional programming/scripting languages (Python, bash)
- High level of spoken English
- Clear career concept
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- Switch between Software Development teams according to interests, projects, and skills
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.