360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of the Software Development Unit and join one of our Change-the-System teams (CTS) according to your skills and interests. As a Senior Software Engineer, you take over ownership for projects from conception to final product. Your tasks will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be involved in directing system testing and validation procedures and working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Clear and concise design of functionality and components
- Writing clear and understandable code according to best practices
- Testing and documenting code
- Development of business functionality and DevOps of the 360T trading platform
- Thorough documentation of design and code of all produced artefacts
- Transferring knowledge and insights to his colleagues
- Mentoring of new team members
- 5+ years of experience in Java programming skills and its core libraries
- Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns
- Deep knowledge of JVM internals, garbage collection tunning, JVM profiling
- Deep knowledge of multi-threaded and concurrent programming
- Understanding Java networking, having at least first exposure to sockets programming, TCP internals, willing to go even lower level for optimization
- Experience with at least a second language like C/C++
- Experience with database systems
- Understanding and adhering to the principles of clean code development
- Understanding and adhering to defensive programming
- High level of spoken English
- Strategic Planning Abilities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic in understanding the business drivers behind the technical requirements
- Understanding project deadlines, committing to them, able to estimate, plan and make visible the progress of the project, deliver what is promised
- Clear career concept
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- Switch between Software Development teams according to interests, projects, and skills
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.