360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SENIOR MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
- Whether you focus on successfully completed projects, market trends or future opportunities, you will recognize which topics are highly relevant to the target group and convey them in your campaigns
- You work with local and overseas sales teams and other internal stakeholders to understand business goals and objectives and translates those into effective, actionable inputs for the execution of integrated B2B campaigns
- The campaigns you define are steered by you through all phases with budget responsibility - from the identification and target-group-oriented development and preparation of the content, through market segmentation and targeting of the target group, to the selection of suitable communication measures and success measurement
- Your area of responsibilities also includes
- Support of the global budget and marketing plan efforts from which integrated campaigns are derived
- Generation of client-centric content for company presentations, brochures and thought leadership articles, focused on dedicated clients and markets with the objective to differentiate
- 360T from the competition
- Planning, conduction and evaluation of the annual client survey within Deutsche Börse Group o Results reporting
- Marketing support for sales teams
- Deep knowledge and experience in developing content-based, client-centric marketing campaigns, including the ability to help originate content and/or adapt content for local industry relevance are key skills
- Significant experience in integrated B2B marketing
- Industry knowledge in financial services
- Ability to confidently and collaboratively provide direction to internal and external partners to create integrated, effective communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior sales leaders and C-level executives
- Skilled at managing resources to effectively achieve marketing goals, including budgets and third-party suppliers
- Strong project management skills to oversee production workflow, timelines and schedules; ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, be organized and self-motivated
- Content-development / content-shaping skill and experience
- Ability to originate and apply marketing concepts in an industry-specific, B2B environment
- Strong implementation orientation and focus on delivering ROI
- Stakeholder management and Executive-level presence
- Strategic thinking and hands-on, positive can do/ will do attitude
- Experienced in a cross-cultural context
- Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.