360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SENIOR COMPLIANCE ASSOCIATE (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Know Your Customer
Conducting anti-money laundering and other anti-financial crime customer due diligence (CDD) checks prior to on-boarding clients. Support and advise Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer:
- Ensuring the correct filing and maintenance of all CDD documentation.
- Assisting in the development of efficient and risk-based compliance policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the development and delivery of training programs.
- Advising the businesses on best practice surrounding anti-financial crime and compliance issues.
- Providing responses to queries from the business in a timely manner.
- Proactively horizon scanning to keep abreast of regulatory and market changes, adapting the current framework where necessary.
Support and advise Head of Market Oversight in:
- Promoting culture of fair and orderly trading;
- Handling of all market-surveillance-related matters, including the raising of suspicious cases with the relevant regulatory authority; and
- Handling of all market-supervision-related matters, including handling of trading exceptions and due processing of incidents and incident reports.
Reporting directly to the Group CCO you will
- undertake discreet projects
- Undertake research tasks
- Provide ongoing administrative support for regulatory affairs activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level.
- Experience in Compliance/Anti Money Laundering/Market Operations/Foreign Exchange or related field will be an advantage.
- Strong numerical skills with proficiency in e.g. MS Excel.
- An enthusiastic, polite, and approachable individual who works well under pressure while acting as an integral part of a diverse and multi-skilled compliance team.
- Ability to communicate accurately and succinctly.
- Analytically minded.
- Full business proficiency in English, both orally and in writing.
The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.