360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
SALES MANAGER INSTITUTIONAL SALES - JAPAN (m/f/d)
360T • Tokyo
360T – passion for excellence
- Identify and know our clients and prospects: Listen to our clients’ feedback. Deeply understand their challenges. Prioritize client segments and specific clients
- Lead our revenue growth strategy: Manage our relationships with priority institutional clients and prospects. Ensure differentiated service and strategy
- Be a brand ambassador: Represent 360T’s. Communicate our story with stakeholders with passion and authenticity. Consider and help refine branding for Institutional audience
- Help guide Purpose: Be part of the institutional leadership team. Actively participate in business decisions to enhance the overall performance of the firm
- Drive efficiency: Improvement of processes to enhance productivity. Ensure tight integration across teams within 360T
- Safeguard the firm: Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Own the sales plan: Create regional sales forecasts and related targets. Create an anticipatory, proactive, and responsive data driven sales plan
- Sales Process: With close adherence to the firm’s solution selling sales strategy, apply a disciplined, transparent approach to this complicated sector
- Deliver on ambitious sales targets: Ensure capabilities and resources to deliver. Remove roadblocks. Leverage senior management and relationships
- Develop prospects: Identify and prioritize the opportunities given resources available. Execute strategies geared to new clients
- Build Capabilities: Coach members of the broader team. Develop both investments knowledge and sales capabilities. Deliver both day-to-day and structured feedback
- Lead by example: Foster a positive, hard-working, and results-oriented culture
- Support product development: Work with clients and our Product team to create the products our clients need
- Support marketing: Contribute to overall marketing strategy. Constantly deliver client and market feedback internally to the team
- Liaise with country industry associations for hedge funds, asset managers, retail brokers, charities, and market taker/maker banks
- Liaise with local multipliers like TMS/PMS/OMS/EMS vendors and consultants
- Liaise with local liquidity sales and management team when targeting market makers
- Win market intelligence from local contacts and feed them into the organization
- Work closely with global sales force to maximize on global customer relationships and cooperate as a member of a team in global sales opportunities
- Maintain relationships with established portfolio clients and pro-actively work with them to maximize client revenue potential
- Monitor and analyse portfolio client trading activity and identify areas of opportunity to improve pricing coverage that will lead to increased trading activity
- Organize and/or attend regular networking events with local market professionals
- Propose and organize necessary events in coordination with Marketing and Marketing Director
- Skilled Sales person with solid contact portfolio on senior level in hedge funds and CTAs, as well as market taking banks, ECN users and broker dealers
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of practical experience in global market sales & trading environment or financial service industry
- Proven track record in selling trading solutions to the financial community
- Higher education in banking, business administration, computer science or equivalent
- Reliable and capable of consolidating customer loyalty and performance through constant advisory and identification of requirements
- Credible, persuasive, well-presented with excellence communication, presentation, and execution skills
- Service and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- English and Japanese preferred
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy including Sales Excellence Program
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.