360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
360T • New York
360T – passion for excellence
- Develop in-house models, reporting & analytics to support the data needs of 360T’s global Liquidity Management team and 360TGTX client base
- Grow the quantitative analytical capabilities of 360T’s new data analytics platform, 360T Vantage, for buy and sell-side clients
- Prepare periodic updates & actionable insights for distribution to senior audience at 360T largest clients
- Review and refine existing business information workflows to optimize current data processes and highlight opportunities for improvement and growth
- Translate new business data asks into clear technical/functional requirements for our Data Engineering and IT teams to implement
- Work across departmental teams to support the data needs of internal partners & stakeholders, clients and regulatory bodies
- Proactively share knowledge and promote best data practices with internal colleagues
- Around 1-2 years experience working as an FX quant on the buy- or sell-side or recent graduate with foreign exchange markets knowledge
- A self-starter, with a track record of working independently and achieve targets in a timely manner. Capability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Outstanding reasoning skills, highlighted in your ability to identify pragmatic solutions aligned with the long-term goals
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to confidently present data findings and ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Python, SQL, Excel, Tableau, Jupyter Notebooks experience a must. RStudio nice-to-have
- Strong maths background in statistics or data science degree
- Nice-to-have: data product management experience, digital currencies, artificial intelligence, machine learning and cloud technologies
- Clear career concept
- Robust benefit package, including 401(K) employer match
- Paid time off
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.