360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
Liquidity Manager, APAC
360T • Singapore
360T – passion for excellence
Focused on curating an ecosystem that fosters an optimum experience for both Maker and Taker, Liquidity Managers, work with LPs to help monetise flow and with Takers to build the liquidity pool that meets their needs
Consistent daily interactions with platform participants, this team acts as the first point of contact for any client issue.
- Actively engage with all Market Makers and Takers in the region
- Regular interactions with local sales to ensure their clients are actively using the platform
- First point of engagement for GTX clients in the event of any issue or query
- Professionally address participant issues in a timely manner, escalating as a matter of urgency where required
- Increase technical knowledge of participants through a thorough understanding of platform operations, order types and KPIs, communicated in a clear business positive manner
- Developed a localised strategy for business growth and client acquisition that is in line with global strategy
- Support and win additional business and pass generated leads to regional sales
- Strong people skills, capable of interacting with the worlds biggest Banks and Hedge Funds in a calm confident manner that promotes the values of 360TGTX
- Reliable and capable of consolidating customer loyalty and performance through constant advisory and identification of requirement
- Proven track record in Liquidity Management
- Higher education in banking, business administration, computer science or equivalent
- Goal oriented – capable of building a short and medium term plan to grow their specific area of the business
- Credible, persuasive, well-presented with excellent communication, presentation and execution skills
- Service and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy including Sales Excellence Program
- Modern Singapore office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Singapore.
If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.