360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the effects market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
JAVA DEVELOPER FOR CLIENT-INTEGRATION (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You want to know what jobs fit best to your personality and your skills? Check it out.
- Take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
- Synchronize project activities with business-departments and customers
- Develop architectures and implementations in accordance to agreed standards
- Define and document functional and performance requirements, implement Unit-, Integration- and Stress-Tests
- Architect and develop scalable solutions for a growing number of customized client-interfaces
- Define API specifications based on open protocols (e.g. FIX, SOAP, REST) and implement system enhancements in order to extend 360T’s technical service-offerings
- Partnering with business and technical teams to identify objectives, recognize opportunities and produce innovative solutions
- Java programming skills (2+ years) and knowledge about its core libraries. Good knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design patterns. Used to unit-test your code
- Clean and understandable code writing
- Analytical, debugging and creative problem solving skills with attention to detail and being able to handle multiple different topics at once
- Outstanding reasoning skills, highlighted in your ability to identify pragmatic solutions aligned with the long term goals
- Ability to confidently and effectively discuss technical issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills in order to be able to meet tight deadlines
- Team player who is able to take on responsibility and execute tasks independently with little supervision and under pressure in our production environment
- Excellent written communication skills in English, high level of spoken English, other language skills are a plus
Additional desired skills
- Knowledge about Distributed multi-threaded systems
- Experience in performance-engineering for Low-Latency Applications
- Knowledge about JVM Internals (e.g. GC, Memory-Management)
- One or more additional programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Experience with Messaging-technologies (e.g. JMS, AMQP, Webservices, FIX Protocol)
- Experience with JAVA-Frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with Freemarker Template Engine
- Experience with XML, XSL/XSLT
- Solid experience with Linux
- Financial industry or comparable experience
- IT Security (e.g. SSL, Certificates)
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date via eMail to:
360 Treasury Systems AG
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 900 289 0
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline , working attitude , ownership , communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team , decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures , performance , company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system , with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.