360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
INTERNAL CONTROL MANAGER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Support and advise Head of Risk and Market Oversight in:
- promoting culture of sound risk management and internal control;
- handling of all risk-related matters, including improvement of risk management and risk control processes;
- development and maintenance of 360T risk management framework, with particular attention to ensuring that risks are inventorised, evaluated, controlled and reported effectively, both on a regular and an ad-hoc basis;
- assessing potential effects of any matter on the Company’s reputation;
- ensuring risk management framework evolves over time to reflect changes to business, external environment, evolving industry standards and regulatory expectations;
- owning risk management and internal control policy and providing input to relevant related policies, ensuring appropriate implementation, including training and stakeholder awareness;
- administering Global Risk Committee (GRC).
- Act as internal control and risk management subject matter expert in relation to 360T Group’s business operations.
- Cooperate effectively with relevant counterparts, including Deutsche Börse Group colleagues, on internal-control-related matters.
- University degree.
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial services.
- Good awareness of the wider business, technology and regulatory environment and ability to understand the potential impacts of market, technological and industry changes on 360T.
- Good communication and conflict-resolution skills.
- High degree of independence and process orientation, with good analytical and conceptual skills.
- High degree of accuracy and clarity in written documentation.
- Decision-making ability and results orientation.
- Team spirit.
- Full business proficiency in English, both orally and in writing.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products.
- Experience of business-workflow automation, and customisation of off-the-shelf packages (e.g. Jira) an advantage.
- Track record specifically in compliance risk management or technology risk management an advantage.
- Experience of people management an advantage.
- Sound understanding of MaRisk and BAIT (BaFin) or the risk-management requirements for SEFs (CFTC);
- Sound understanding of the COSO frameworks for enterprise risk management and internal control;
- Sound understanding of the transaction workflows for wholesale FX;
- Operational experience of an electronic trading venue;
- Experience of procuring, implementing and maintaining a third-party enterprise-wide risk-management system (e.g. SAP GRC);
- Experience of designing, implementing and maintaining an in-house enterprise-wide risk-management system;
- Experience of compliance-focused or technology-focused risk projects.
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
- Exciting technologies, growth, and investment in the future
- Quick decisions, fast turn-around of ideas to implementation
- An exceptional team of experts working together to maintain and improve the foundation of one of the largest FX trading platforms worldwide
- Diverse and distributed workforce
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.