360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the effects market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
INTERN/WORKING STUDENT - SOFTWARE AUTOMATION TESTING (ALL GENDERS)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
You want to know what jobs fit best to your personality and your skills? Check it out.
- Assist in design, implement and support our test automation tasks
- Assist team in improving the automation test coverage
- Enrich the test automation framework
- Contribute in functional testing tasks
- Outstanding opportunity to get involved in the growth of a highly successful Fintech company
- Flexible working hours – you can choose at which days you would like to support us
- Possibility to acquire skills you’ll need to operate successfully in the global marketplace
- We will give you the opportunity to get to know different methodologies in testing / automation and Quality Assurance
- The duration of your contract will be individually discussed but should be at least six months
- Ideally you are studying at University with focus on IT
- You have basic experience in programming with Java
- You have basic knowledge of:
- Automation Testing (functional & non-functional)
- One or more automation frameworks (Junit, TestNG, Cucumber etc.)
- XML, XSD
- Ability to convert requirements to test cases
- You are able to work analytically and systematically with a quick-wittedness
- You are willing to work independently
- Furthermore you are self-confident and work with great commitment
- High proficiency level in spoken and written English is required
If your profile meets our requirements, please send your CV including your earliest starting date via email to:
360 Treasury Systems AG - Human Resources
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel: +49 69 900 289 0
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline , working attitude , ownership , communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team , decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures , performance , company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system , with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.
We have so many nice people and they are from all over the world. I really like talking to them and learning about their culture. I feel really comfortable in this environment. Also even though I am a working student I get a lot of responsibilities, for example talking to clients and having my own projects - that really makes me feel that I am part of a team. That motivates me every day to do my best.