360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
INCIDENT MANAGER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Build / Develop the framework for Incident Management that includes managing problem knowledge base, workaround and approach to resolve the incidents to a closure
- Develop and execute a High Reliability Organization according to 360T requirements
- Develop & execute a Problem Management (for reoccurring incidents)
- Develop & execute a Workaround Management (temporarily solutions until incident fixing is finished/deployed)
- Owner of all open incidents and drive the internal and external communication
- Keep stakeholders updated about the latest status of unsolved incidents at anytime
- Track progress in incident fixing
- Monitor and detect Incidents
- Create documentation: Incident logs, Root cause analysis (RCA), fixing actions, Lessons learnt
- Develop and execute a rule-based communication model
- Incident escalation in a timely manner
- Evaluate Client complaints
- Create Incident Statistics & Reporting
- Develop and execute a SLA model
- Evaluate and Analyze risk on Single Point of Failures within the platform and come up with mitigation plans
- Utilize the synergy in Trading Services unit and complement your skills to the rest of the units
- Knowledge Management:
- Formal documents to be prepared to a professional standard. Complex or difficult concepts, e.g. IT specs, to be explained in clear, succinct and effective terms.
- Knowledge and insights to be proactively shared with colleagues.
- Work on updating knowledge through continuous professional development.
- Manage relationships with development, support, project management and business stakeholders
- Good experience and understanding of fundamental IT concepts (Java, TCP/IP, Linux/Unix, Windows, web technology, log file analysis, performance / connectivity trouble-shooting)
- ITIL or comparable certification
- Working experience in client services and incident management
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills English (mandatory) and German (optional)
- Good academic background, degree (minimum Bachelors, in a Computing based discipline, other degree subjects will be considered depending on experience)
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- Switch between Software Development teams according to interests, projects, and skills
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
- Exciting technologies, growth, and investment in the future
- Quick decisions, fast turn-around of ideas to implementation
- An exceptional team of experts working together to maintain and improve the foundation of one of the largest FX trading platforms worldwide
- Diverse and distributed workforce
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.