360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
HUMAN RESOURCES / OFFICE MANAGER - AMERICAS
360T • New York
360T – passion for excellence
- Recruiting staff which includes developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, reference checks and selecting candidates in conjunction with line manager and top management
- Communication with Headquarter
- General HR Management and Administration:
- Management of local Onboarding / Offboarding process in line with global On-/Offboarding process
- Maintaining employee records
- Developing and implementing policies/manuals based on legal requirements and requested by management (e.g. local HR manual, code of oversight)
- Managing health and safety regulations at work
- General HR management: taking a critical view of HR operations to identify opportunities to improve internal controls
- Maintain professional and functional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues in the Headquarter and other regions
- Managing administering payroll
- Administering all employee benefit programs which include processing enrollments, terminations and changes
- Personal Development & Training:
- Management of local Performance Review process in line with global Performance Review process
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with line managers and co-ordinate with Headquarter / responsible employee for 360T Academy
- HR Controlling & Bookkeeping:
- Managing monthly and yearly HR related provisions
- Working closely with Headquarter to ensure that HR related expenses are booked correctly
- Preparing relevant information for monthly settlement for 360T Finance team
- Internal / External Audit:
- Plans and conducts local HR audits throughout the year to adhere compliance with applicable standards
- Supervise and support the administrative functions of the organization including reception, property and facility management, safety of work environment and provision of furnishing and equipment necessary for effective operations
- Coordinate service and communication with building landlord, cleaners, and general vendor management.
- Support general office duties including supply ordering, ensures tidiness of office areas
- Responsible for the supervision and support of the management including scheduling, calendar management, communication support and travel arrangements
- Working on continuous improvement of internal processes and optimization
- Formal documents to be prepared to a professional standard
- Complex or difficult concepts, e.g. HR processes, to be explained in clear, succinct and effective terms
- Presentations to follow “current” market branding requirements and formats
- Documents to be retained / filed for future reference
- Knowledge and insights to be proactively shared with colleagues (especially juniors)
- Own knowledge to be updated through continuous professional development
- Education in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- 3-8 years HR experience
- Experience in Office Management
- Interpersonal communication skills and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Service and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- Very good English language skills in written and spoken form
- Any further language would be a plus
- A highly motivated and skilled multinational team
- A central and modern workplace with high development potential in Manhattan
- 360T Academy
- Robust benefit package, including 401(K) employer match
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.