360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
HR MANAGER – PAYROLL & CONTROLLING (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
Payroll / Remuneration
- Processing of monthly payroll, including new starters, leavers, timesheets, calculating pay
- Working closely with departments and assisting line managers to understand and implement procedures (e.g. for shift coverage and other remuneration components)
- Following and guided by the implemented remuneration policy and legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. IVV, WVV)
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing
- Working closely with external payroll service provider within Europe / Middle East and Hong Kong
- Working closely with external auditors
- Support in the preparation of monthly and yearly documents for bookkeeping (e.g. HR provisions, Software Capitalization, Intercompany Relations)
- Support in the preparation of HR reporting’s and analytics
- Contribution to the further development of the HR KPI dashboard
- Proactively identify HR Controlling initiatives and development opportunities
- Working closely with the following stakeholders such as e.g. Finance department / external bookkeepers and auditors
- Management of the complete employee lifecycle including recruiting, global onboarding / offboarding process, employee administration
- Maintaining employee records
- Developing and implementing policies / manuals based on legal requirements and requested by management (e.g. Global HR Manual)
- Managing health and safety regulations at work
- General HR Management: taking a critical view of HR operations to identify opportunities to improve internal controls
- Maintain professional and functional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Education in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Experience in HR Payroll Administration
- Experience in HR Controlling
- Service and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit, team player
- High technical affinity
- Very good English language skills in written and spoken form
- Experience with SAP as ERP System is a plus
- Experience with HR Management Systems (e.g. Personio) and tools like Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.