360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
EVENT MANAGER / MARKETING MANAGER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Plan, prepare, organise, control, track results and evaluate global digital and in-person events, specifically trade shows to drive company and marketing objectives
- Work cross functionally with the sales teams, key executives, partnerships and communications on key marketing events
- Plan event from the sales briefing to invoice according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Provide input to ensure events are integrated thoughtfully into marketing messaging and campaigns
- Prepare budgets, project timelines and ensure strict adherence
- Make sure the company gets the best possibility to present itself and all products at conferences and propose suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Measure, analyze and report on strategic effectiveness and return on investment for event programs
- Implement integrated marketing programs and collaborate with local and overseas resources to ensure delivery of the global and local marketing plan
- Participate in the preparation of the marketing plan
- Create company presentations and participate in designing company brochures
- Manage, implement and monitor all marketing measures
- Support the Head of Marketing within the daily business
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or a related field of study
- Several years of proven experience in marketing positions focused on successfully managing and producing events and other marketing tasks
- Strong project management skills to oversee production workflow, timelines and schedules; ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, efficiently with minimal direction and to anticipate issues and problems
- Manage agency relationships and contracts as well as outsourced vendors to budget and deliverables
- Ability to efficiently manage compliance requirements of the role
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management and marketing
- Hands-on, positive can do/ will do attitude
- Experienced in a cross-cultural context
- Excellent German- and English skills, both written and spoken
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.