360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
DATA STRATEGIST (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
As a Data Strategist, you operate at the intersection between business, technology and data domains. You see data as an enabler for innovation and digital transformation. You will be engaging with partner teams across the firm, C-suite stakeholders and clients to solve complex business problems and create business value through data.
This is a highly visible role. Your main duties and key responsibilities are:
- Develop data strategies: translate the data analytics ambitions of business stakeholders into concrete data-driven initiatives, actions and outcomes. This includes in-house commercial opportunities (360T Vantage), vendor partnerships and engagements with Deutsche Boerse Group
- Lead business data transformation projects including the rollout of 360T’s new Data Platform
- Implement best data practices across the company
- Contribute to the Analytics strategy to shape future growth plans
- Work closely with Sales, Liquidity Management and Product teams globally to position 360T data analytics expertise and capabilities as a differentiator to our liquidity providers and takers, with a view to deepen relationships and ultimately drive volume growth across 360T’s trading suite
- Build effective working relationships with key business stakeholders including C-suite executives, data engineers and other partners across the firm to achieve common goals and targets
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Maintain knowledge management tools; produce documentation and marketing collateral; hold knowledge sharing sessions with peers and partner teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Around 3-5 years buy or sell-side experience in FX trading or solutions businesses is preferred
- Knowledge of the FX market including electronic market making, trade lifecycle, technologies, connectivity and market structure
- Demonstrated success working on big data projects including data commercialization opportunities, data-driven smart trading solutions, data-as-a-service (DaaS) or analytics-as-a-service (AaaS)
- Prior experience in project or product management or business analyst preferred
- Strong data analysis skills
- Experienced with business intelligence techniques including data modeling, data collection, data mining, data analysis, data visualization, data automation and best practices
- Excellent communication and data-storytelling skills: be able to present your findings and ideas to both technical and business audiences
- Must-have: SQL and Tableau (or other BI tools). Familiarity with Python or R is an asset
- Nice to have:
- knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, machine learning, AI, digital assets
- data architecture, data governance, data APIs knowledge
- Awareness of competitor offerings including other multi-dealer platforms, ECNs and single-dealers
- A self-starter, with a track record of working independently and achieve targets in a timely manner. Capability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Career Concept
- Social gatherings
- Exciting technologies, growth, and investment in the future
- Quick decisions, fast turn-around of ideas to implementation
- An exceptional team of experts working together to maintain and improve the foundation of one of the largest FX trading platforms worldwide
- Diverse and distributed workforce
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.