360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
CONTENT MANAGER/ COPYWRITER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main, London
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main, London
- Working closely with the Sales Enablement & Marketing Manager to produce the content for 360T across all media and across the global organisation.
- Working with the executives, product managers and senior sales staff to devise and implement a content strategy designed to bolster 360T’s brand within the FX industry, promote our products and help drive sales opportunities.
- Writing press releases for company announcements.
- Liaising with senior figures within 360T to produce engaging thought leadership articles, in-depth whitepapers, product/service brochures and product/service fact cards.
- Support in the production of monthly Sales newsletters for the regions.
- Creating content in various formats to help the sales team globally to follow-up with clients and prospects after events.
- Participating in writing and producing 360T’s twice yearly FX Spotlight newsletter.
- Looking for new ways and opportunities to develop and enhance 360T’s content distribution capabilities globally.
- Designing and planning content and talking points for when 360T staff are speaking at industry events, whether virtual or online.
- Capturing content from industry events which can be utilized by sales to help maximize revenue opportunities and accelerate the sales process.
Content Management for Events:
- Work cross functionally with the sales teams, key executives, partnerships and communications on the content for key marketing events.
- Plan, prepare, organize the content for events, control, track results and evaluate global digital and in-person events, both internally and externally produced, to drive company and marketing objectives.
- Act as a moderator and represent 360T in a highly professional manner at events.
- Brief sales staff internally regarding the objectives, target audience, key themes, logistics and generally requirements for each event.
- Provide input to ensure events are integrated thoughtfully into marketing messaging and campaigns.
- Measure, analyze and report on strategic effectiveness and return on investment for event programs. Propose additional suggestions for enhancing success at events and improving overall ROI.
- Produce Marketing Material like White Papers or Brochures based on the written content.
- Join and support the Marketing Team in the daily business.
- Participate in the creation and execution of a global marketing plan.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- Proven experience in content production and successfully managing events.
- Strong project management skills to oversee production workflow, timelines and schedules; ability to manage priorities against tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently with minimal direction and to anticipate issues and problems.
- Manage agency relationships and contracts as well as outsourced vendors to budget and deliverables.
- Experience in Capital Markets and/or knowledge in Foreign Exchange (FX) preferred.
- Ability to efficiently manage compliance requirements of the role.
- Hands-on, positive can do/ will do attitude.
- Experienced in a cross-cultural context.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
- Location: Frankfurt or London
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.