360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
Client Services Analyst (All Genders)
360T • Singapore
360T – passion for excellence
- Be a first point of contact to interface between customers and the company for trade related queries and issues with the clients
- Manage buy side and sell side clients’ full client onboarding processes
- Integrating with global client services team to ensure that global policies are implemented in the region and that regional experience leads to improve global policies
- Maintain data in all internal systems to provide an integrated network of client communication throughout the organization
- Analyze trade related issues with customers and provide applicable feedback to the sales and liquidity manager to improve quality
- Implement projects to improve the current workflows and quality of the support team
- Work as an integrated member of the client service team providing 24x5 availability
- Support sales for pre-sale activities
- Proactively contribute and share knowledge with internal stakeholders
- Support clients’ queries through multiple channels
- Escalate technical related queries to 1st and 2nd technical support level
- Relevant Disciplines: Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Computer Science, and International Business
- Excellent communication skills in English and fluent in Mandarin
- Good business writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft excel, Microsoft word, and Microsoft exchange
- Proven client/ customer service skills supporting clients via multiple channels is preferable but not mandatory
- Good knowledge of banking and financial market products
- Basic knowledge of FX market
- International studying or internship experience is preferable but not mandatory
- Good financial analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- A good team player with potential leadership skills
- Two- or three-years’ working experience in the relevant industry is preferred but not mandatory
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Singapore. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.