360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
- Clear and concise design of functionality and components
- Writing clear and understandable code according to best practices
- Testing and documenting code
- Development of business functionality and DevOps of the 360T trading platform
- Develop your knowledge and contribute to the Hardware-based ultra-low-latency components
- Thorough documentation of design and code of all produced artefacts
- Transferring knowledge and insights to his colleagues
- Mentoring of new team members
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of C/C++, a good knowledge of language specification and experience with the entire software development lifecycle as well as programming on Linux
- Experience with IPC, including socket programming, and hands-on experience with multithreading, including race conditions, deadlocks, debugging and profiling (e.g. perf)
- Practical experience and in-depth knowledge of STL and Boost, an understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills, and have a logical and pragmatic attitude
- Motivation to create lowest latency components for financial industry
- Clear career concept
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- Switch between Software Development teams according to interests, projects, and skills
- 360T Academy
- Frankfurt office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.