360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
BUSINESS CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (m/f/d)
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
Frankfurt am Main
You will be part of the Business Client Advisory Services Team and directly report to our Head of Business Client Advisory Services. As a Business Client Services Manager you work in an international global team and support customers during their lifecycle as a client of 360T. You face a broad variety of tasks in a challenging environment, take over ownership for projects and get the opportunity to grow.
- Provide excellent service for existing and new customers
- Manage, solve and escalate all incoming requests from clients
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients to the system
- Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts
- Conduct user system trainings (interactive and remote)
- Maintain, document, analyse and improve existing workflows and processes
- Take ownership of various types of projects (product development; process implementation; regulatory/compliance; complex client setups, integration or workflows)
- Participate in quality assurance testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Advise and share expertise with internal teams (e.g., Sales, Legal, Technical Client Advisory Services, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge about company products and services
- Good academic background within a related field, university degree or equivalent (e.g. ACI dealing certificate)
- Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- High level of conscientiousness as well as good organisational and communication skills
- Strong sense of customer service with attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical product information to a non-technical audience
- Very good level of verbal and written English and German. Other languages are a plus
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
The position is based in Frankfurt am Main and vacant immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation, earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.