360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
Business Client Services Manager, APAC
360T • Singapore
360T – passion for excellence
- Provide excellent service for existing and new customers
- Manage, solve and escalate all incoming requests from clients
- Ensure a smooth onboarding for new clients to the system
- Build and maintain relationships with key client contacts
- Conduct user system trainings (interactive and remote)
- Maintain, document, analyse and improve existing workflows and processes
- Integrating with global client services team to ensure that global policies are implemented in the region and that regional experience leads to improve global policies
- Take ownership of various types of projects (product development; process implementation; regulatory/compliance; complex client setups, integration or workflows)
- Participate in quality assurance testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Advise and share expertise with internal teams (e.g., Sales, Legal, Technical Client Advisory Services, Accounting, IT, etc.)
- Analyze trade related issues with customers and provide applicable feedback to the sales and liquidity manager to improve quality
- Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge about company products and services with internal stakeholders
- Support sales for pre-sale activities
- Ability to support clients’ queries through multiple channels
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, ideally in a Finance and/or Computing based discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in eSupport / client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus to financial markets
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail and service-oriented)
- Good organization skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a precise, accurate and timely manner
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Excellence communication skills in English and fluent in Mandarin, Japanese is an added advantage
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy including Sales Excellence Program
- Modern Singapore office located directly in the city center
- Social gatherings
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.