360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
BUSINESS CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - AMERICAS
360T • New York
360T – passion for excellence
- Provide first class and pro-active client service for our customers
- Pre-sales support to international sales teams until going live
- Onboarding new clients
- User management, setup, and training
- Perform business testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Manage and maintain STP processes of integrated customers
- Document workflow processes
- Optimize client workflows and proactively find solutions
- Pricing quality and trade analysis
- Reporting (monthly client reporting, adhoc reports for clients etc.)
- Ensure non-technical first level support
- Build relationships with end users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs and enhancing user experience
- Manage adhoc projects
- Strong academic background, degree educated (minimum Bachelors, ideally in a Finance and/or technical based discipline)
- 1 - 3 years working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division. FX or treasury environment experience a plus.
- First experience in training the financial community with a strong focus to FX markets
- Excellent sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America and / or Brazil, no visa sponsorship available
- Language skills preferred:
- All offices: Very good level of verbal and written English language
- Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Clear career concept
- Robust benefit package, including 401(K) employer match
- Paid time off
- Performance appraisals on a regular base
- 360T Academy
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.