360 Treasury Systems AG (360T AG) is an independent and globally-established trading venue with more than 250 employees and more than 50 different nationalities worldwide. As Deutsche Börse Group’s FX unit, 360T provides a web-based trading technology for over-the-counter (OTC) instruments, integration solutions and related services. We stand for innovation in the FX market. We are a dynamic company full of motivation, enthusiasm and an optimistic attitude. Our team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join our team?
BUSINESS CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER (ALL GENDERS) - GERMAN SPEAKING
360T • Frankfurt am Main
360T – passion for excellence
This team takes all the customer questions in, that aren’t going to the Key Account Management. Here we are constantly facing many different questions from all types of areas. Therefore our daily business is to investigate our software and the different projects to find the right solutions for our clients. That means we are constantly engaging with our developers, the technical team, legal or other teams.
Business Supporter need to combine empathy and a customer-centered attitude with a logical and enquiring mind. You like to look into details and think through a process in order to find the right solutions and have great communication skills? Then we are looking forward to getting to know you!
- Provide first class and pro-active client service for our customers
- Pre-sales support to international sales teams until going live
- Deliver user system trainings (interactive and remote)
- User management and user setup
- Perform business testing of full range of products and features on our platform
- Manage and maintain STP processes of integrated customers
- Document workflow processes from setups till key configurations of our customers
- Pricing quality analysis and escalation procedures
- Ensure non-technical first level support
- Good academic background, university degree or equivalent (ACI dealing certificate etc.)
- Working experience in client services / middle office / back office of a global markets sales & trading division or other FX or treasury environment
- Experience in training to the financial community with a strong focus to financial markets
- Strong sense of customer service (detail- and service-oriented)
- Ability to communicate technical/product information to a non-technical audience
- Self-motivated with a proactive and consistently high output work ethic
- Excellent organisational and communication capabilities as well as analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Language skills required: very good level of verbal and written, English and German language
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms
- Build relationships and communities with end users by understanding and fulfilling their business needs and enhancing user experience
- Ability to roll out client projects and write up product requirements
- Understand client needs and customize existing business programs to meet their needs
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products and services
We offer an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to participate in the growth of a successful technology company in the financial sector. The position is based in Frankfurt/Main and is available immediately. If your background and qualifications meet these specifications, please forward your application including your salary expectation and the earliest starting date by clicking the “Apply” button.
Kristen Rozier, Sales Operations Manager
Strong Value System
For us actual company values are more than nice sounding buzzwords - its represents what leads our actions and what behaviors and skills we value in fellow employees. That means: Team spirit, intellectual discipline, working attitude, ownership, communication, willingness, ability, accountability, fun at work.
We offer you a clear path to excellence. At 360T we want to grow with your employees. The focus is to develop talent, increase creativity, to learn, to actively work on one’s strengths and weaknesses. Therefore continuous enhancement of personal skills and technical know-how are so important to us.
We enjoy the fact that people are different. We love diversity and live it. How? With more than 50 Nationalities, 26 Locations and 11 Religions. How will you add to these numbers?
Globalized, Virtual Structure
Within our open door policy and flat hierarchy organization there is no space for politics. We have a virtual management team, decentralized decision making responsibility and above all an entrepreneurial spirit within the entire company.
We trust each other and want to build long lasting relationships. That's why we make figures, performance, company status and future plans transparent to our employees.
True GLOCAL Company
We are proud to be a central global trading system, with local sales and account management and a global coverage for customers.